Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
TRANSGUARD INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, INC. has developed Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans for its business operations.
The intent of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are to ensure that TRANSGUARD can recover its mission critical functions and minimize the impact of significant events on its customers, assets and employees. Some of the key features of these plans include:
- Data Backup and Recovery of all mission critical systems
- Effective and timely Claims handling
- Alternative communication with customers and employees
- Ensure the safety of personnel
- Alternative physical site location and preparedness
- Vendor Notification procedures
All aspects of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans are continually reviewed, periodically tested and updated to ensure a smooth transition if our Plans need to be put into action.